Lodging an insurance claim can be a stressful and confusing time – but it doesn’t have to be!
At FD Beck, our qualified team of friendly insurance brokers have your back 100% of the time. We’ll work closely with you, your insurance provider and any third-party business like valuers or repairers, to ensure you get the best possible outcome.
We’ll assist you by:
- Providing expert advice during each stage of the insurance claim cycle.
- Managing your claim on your behalf, so you can focus your attention on what really matters – we don’t just lodge and forget.
- Achieving better outcomes. We’re part of the Steadfast Insurance Broker Group, so we can leverage the support of our industry network and contacts to successfully manage your claim, and if needed, dispute any negative outcomes.
In the event you need to make a claim, the first thing you should do is contact your insurance broker at FD Beck on 1300 155 338. If it’s after hours, take every step necessary to minimise any damage. You should also take note of the following:
- If you’ve been the target of theft, burglary or malicious damage, notify the police immediately.
- In the event of a liability claim, don’t admit any fault.
- Report any claims as soon as possible.
- When in doubt, contact us directly and we’ll advise you on what to do next.
Emergency Services Contacts
|Police, Fire and Ambulance||000|
|SES State Emergency Service||132 500|
Should you require emergency assistance or your claim falls outside of our normal office hours you can make contact with the following 24 hour phone service;
|Allianz Australia Insurance||131 000|
|CGU Insurance||1300 550 194|
|QBE Insurance||1300 361 561|
|VERO/Suncorp||1300 888 073|
|Zurich Australian Insurance||131 687|
Type of assistance required
|Type of assistance required||Company||Contact number|
|Glass repairs||Obrien Glass||1800 633 721|
|Carpet repairs and restoration||Steamatic||1300 783 262|
|Claims assistance and assessment||Crawford and Co||1300 135 790|