An energy consultant’s insurance should provide security for you and your company. It should cover a number of potential risks against your business and the services that you provide to your clients.
Check out a number of potential risk exposures that energy efficiency consultants must prepare for.
1. Negligence of work duty related to the following:
2. Providing erroneous recommendations in energy programs.
3. Making wrong recommendations when providing advice in connection to government regulations.
4. Application of wrong rating factors which don’t meet industry standards resulting in additional design costs for the client.
5. Breach of intellectual property rights and confidentiality.
For more financial product information, please contact FD Beck to discuss your requirement. You can also send us your name, email address, and telephone number via our contact form so we can connect with you.
Simply go to FD Beck’s online professional indemnity calculator, answer a few simple questions to get your instant Professional Indemnity insurance online quote. Please note that the procurement of the insurance policy depends on your insurance requirements. For more information, including specific terms, you can discuss with our team.
Go to FD Beck’s online professional indemnity calculator, answer a few simple questions to get your instant online quotes for a range of different insurance policies such as Professional Indemnity, Public & Products Liability, Cyber Insurance, Management Liability and Property Insurance.