Building and construction companies face multiple challenges that involve managing, contracts, specification changes, subcontractors, employees, equipment, regulations, and more. That’s why insurance is important because injuries, equipment damage, and property damage can result in additional costs and downtime.
But what insurance might you need under your contract or legal requirements?
– Contract Works protect the contracted work, the equipment being used, and covers against public and products liability.
– Business Pack Insurance safeguard your premises against equipment breakdowns, employee dishonesty, property damage, taxes, and theft.
– Cyber Insurance protect your digital assets.
– Motor Insurance cover your business vehicles.
– Professional Indemnity insurance protect against breach of professional duty if you are doing design work and construction contracts.
– Workers Compensation cover employee illness or injury as a result of their employment.
For the past 27 years Simon has enjoyed a career in the Insurance industry as both a broker and underwriter. Prior to being a director at FD Beck Simon had a successful 8‐year management career with one of the worlds largest general insurers, which saw him deal with and structure insurance programs for some of Australia’s largest insurance purchasers.
© 2023 FD Beck & Sons Pty. Ltd – AFS License: 233784. ABN 68 004 455 038.